Developmental Pharmacology and Toxicology
The role of maternal alcohol damage on ethanol teratogenicity in the rat
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 199–208, October 1987
How to Cite
Sanchis, R., Sancho-Tello, M., Chirivella, M. and Guerri, C. (1987), The role of maternal alcohol damage on ethanol teratogenicity in the rat. Teratology, 36: 199–208. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420360207
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!