Anatomic findings in dicephalic conjoined twins: Implications for morphogenesis
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 305–310, October 1989
How to Cite
Siebert, J. R., Machin, G. A. and Sperber, G. H. (1989), Anatomic findings in dicephalic conjoined twins: Implications for morphogenesis. Teratology, 40: 305–310. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420400402
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!