Moebius syndrome: Animal model—human correlations and evidence for a brainstem vascular etiology
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 339–350, October 1989
How to Cite
Lipson, A. H., Webster, W. S., Brown-Woodman, P. D. C. and Osborn, R. A. (1989), Moebius syndrome: Animal model—human correlations and evidence for a brainstem vascular etiology. Teratology, 40: 339–350. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420400406
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!