Genetics and Cytogenetics
Altered placental morphology associated with murine trisomy 16 and murine trisomy 19
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 513–523, November 1989
How to Cite
Bersu, E. T., Mossman, H. W. and Kornguth, S. E. (1989), Altered placental morphology associated with murine trisomy 16 and murine trisomy 19. Teratology, 40: 513–523. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420400514
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!