Genetics and Cytogenetics
Genetically determined transient edema found in the WB/ReJ mouse strain in a teratogenic survey with acetazolamide
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 659–670, December 1990
How to Cite
Biddle, F. G. (1990), Genetically determined transient edema found in the WB/ReJ mouse strain in a teratogenic survey with acetazolamide. Teratology, 42: 659–670. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420420611
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!