Developmental Pharmacology and Toxicology
Valproic acid-induced spina bifida: A mouse model
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 145–154, February 1992
How to Cite
Ehlers, K., Stürje, H., Merker, H.-J. and Nau, H. (1992), Valproic acid-induced spina bifida: A mouse model. Teratology, 45: 145–154. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420450208
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!