Genetics and Cytogenetics
Correlation of increased levels of class I MHC H-2Kk in the placenta of murine trisomy 16 conceptuses with structural abnormalities revealed by magnetic resonance microscopy
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 383–391, April 1992
How to Cite
Kornguth, S., Bersu, E., Anderson, M. and Markley, J. (1992), Correlation of increased levels of class I MHC H-2Kk in the placenta of murine trisomy 16 conceptuses with structural abnormalities revealed by magnetic resonance microscopy. Teratology, 45: 383–391. doi: 10.1002/tera.1420450409
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!