Hierarchical starch-based fibrous scaffold for bone tissue engineering applications
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 37–42, January 2009
How to Cite
Martins, A., Chung, S., Pedro, A. J., Sousa, R. A., Marques, A. P., Reis, R. L. and Neves, N. M. (2009), Hierarchical starch-based fibrous scaffold for bone tissue engineering applications. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 3: 37–42. doi: 10.1002/term.132
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- European Integrated Project GENOSTEM. Grant Number: LSH-STREP-CT-2003-503161
- European Network of Excellence EXPERTISSUES. Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2004-500283
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: POCI/EME/58982/2004, SFRH/BD/24382/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!