Cell-generated forces influence the viability, metabolism and mechanical properties of fibroblast-seeded collagen gel constructs
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 43–53, January 2009
How to Cite
Berry, C. C., Shelton, J. C. and Lee, D. A. (2009), Cell-generated forces influence the viability, metabolism and mechanical properties of fibroblast-seeded collagen gel constructs. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 3: 43–53. doi: 10.1002/term.133
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!