Official contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); not subject to copyright in the USA.
Non-rigid calcium phosphate cement containing hydrogel microbeads and absorbable fibres seeded with umbilical cord stem cells for bone engineering†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 777–787, October 2013
How to Cite
TheinHan, W., Weir, M. D., Simon, C. G. and Xu, H. H. K. (2013), Non-rigid calcium phosphate cement containing hydrogel microbeads and absorbable fibres seeded with umbilical cord stem cells for bone engineering. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 7: 777–787. doi: 10.1002/term.1466
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: Nos R01 DE14190, R01 DE17974
- Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund. Grant Number: 2008-MSCRFE-0109-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!