Inflammatory response of intervertebral disc cells is reduced by fibrin sealant scaffold in vitro
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 77–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Buser, Z., Liu, J., Thorne, K. J., Coughlin, D. and Lotz, J. C. (2014), Inflammatory response of intervertebral disc cells is reduced by fibrin sealant scaffold in vitro. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 8: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/term.1503
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!