These authors contributed equally to this study.
Targeted delivery of adipose-derived stem cells via acellular dermal matrix enhances wound repair in diabetic rats
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 224–235, March 2015
How to Cite
2015), Targeted delivery of adipose-derived stem cells via acellular dermal matrix enhances wound repair in diabetic rats. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 9: 224–235. doi: 10.1002/term.1622., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!