These authors contributed equally to this study.
Targeted delivery of adipose-derived stem cells via acellular dermal matrix enhances wound repair in diabetic rats
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Nie, C., Zhang, G., Yang, D., Liu, T., Liu, D., Xu, J. and Zhang, J. (2012), Targeted delivery of adipose-derived stem cells via acellular dermal matrix enhances wound repair in diabetic rats. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1622
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!