These authors equally contributed to this study.
Spray- and laser-assisted biomaterial processing for fast and efficient autologous cell-plus-matrix tissue engineering
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages E177–E190, December 2015
How to Cite
2015) Spray- and laser-assisted biomaterial processing for fast and efficient autologous cell-plus-matrix tissue engineering. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 9: E177–E190. doi: 10.1002/term.1657., , , , , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!