Effect of chitosan conduit under a dynamic culture on the proliferation and neural differentiation of human exfoliated deciduous teeth stem cells
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2016 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 507–517, June 2016
How to Cite
2016) Effect of chitosan conduit under a dynamic culture on the proliferation and neural differentiation of human exfoliated deciduous teeth stem cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 10: 507–517. doi: 10.1002/term.1783., , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2016
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!