Three-dimensional spatial configuration of tumour cells confers resistance to chemotherapy independent of drug delivery
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Tan, P. H. S., Chia, S. S., Toh, S. L., Goh, J. C. H. and Nathan, S. S. (2013), Three-dimensional spatial configuration of tumour cells confers resistance to chemotherapy independent of drug delivery. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1800
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Academic Research Fund. Grant Number: T13-1001-P04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!