Optimizing a multifunctional microsphere scaffold to improve neural precursor cell transplantation for traumatic brain injury repair
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Skop, N. B., Calderon, F., Cho, C. H., Gandhi, C. D. and Levison, S. W. (2013), Optimizing a multifunctional microsphere scaffold to improve neural precursor cell transplantation for traumatic brain injury repair. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1832
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!