In vitro cellular response to oxidized collagen–PLLA hybrid scaffolds designed for the repair of muscular tissue defects and complex incisional hernias
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Pu, F., Rhodes, N. P., Bayon, Y. and Hunt, J. A. (2013), In vitro cellular response to oxidized collagen–PLLA hybrid scaffolds designed for the repair of muscular tissue defects and complex incisional hernias. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1837
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!