Novel triblock co-polymer nanofibre system as an alternative support for embryonic stem cells growth and pluripotency
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Perestrelo, A. R., Mouffouk, F., da Costa, A. M. R. and Belo, J. A. (2013), Novel triblock co-polymer nanofibre system as an alternative support for embryonic stem cells growth and pluripotency. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1838
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- FCT Doctoral Fellow. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/65624/2009
- FCT and IBB/CBME, LA to J.A.B. Grant Number: PEst-OE/EQB/LA0023/2011
- National Plan for Sciences and Technology (NPST), King Saud University, Saudi Arabia. Grant Number: 11-BIO1578-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!