Transplantation of embryonic motor neurons into peripheral nerve combined with functional electrical stimulation restores functional muscle activity in the rat sciatic nerve transection model
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Kurimoto, S., Kato, S., Nakano, T., Yamamoto, M., Takanobu, N. and Hirata, H. (2013), Transplantation of embryonic motor neurons into peripheral nerve combined with functional electrical stimulation restores functional muscle activity in the rat sciatic nerve transection model. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1844
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: JSPS KAKENHI 23700664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!