These authors contributed equally to this study.
In vitro and in vivo co-culture of chondrocytes and bone marrow stem cells in photocrosslinked PCL–PEG–PCL hydrogels enhances cartilage formation
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Ko, C.-Y., Ku, K.-L., Yang, S.-R., Lin, T.-Y., Peng, S., Peng, Y.-S., Cheng, M.-H. and Chu, I.-M. (2013), In vitro and in vivo co-culture of chondrocytes and bone marrow stem cells in photocrosslinked PCL–PEG–PCL hydrogels enhances cartilage formation. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1846
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 101-2221-E-007-104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!