Poly(ester-urethane) scaffolds: effect of structure on properties and osteogenic activity of stem cells
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 930–942, August 2015
How to Cite
2015), Poly(ester-urethane) scaffolds: effect of structure on properties and osteogenic activity of stem cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 9, 930–942. doi: 10.1002/term.1848., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- FP6 NoE EXPERTISSUES. Grant Number: NMP3-500283
- Fibrocell, TUBITAK. Grant Number: TBAG 105 T508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!