Preferential tendon stem cell response to growth factor supplementation
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Holladay, C., Abbah, S.-A., O'Dowd, C., Pandit, A. and Zeugolis, D. I. (2014), Preferential tendon stem cell response to growth factor supplementation. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1852
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- Marie Curie, Industry–Academia Partnerships and Pathways (IAPP). Grant Number: 251385
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: SFI_09-RFP-ENM2483
Figure S1. Complementary immunocytochemistry analysis of TSCs.
Figure S2. Chondrogenic pellet formation as a function of growth factor supplementation.
Figure S3. FABP4 expression as an indicator of adipogenesis in TSCs at each timepoint.
|term1852-supp-0001-GF-Study-Supplementary.pdf||PDF document||1632K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.