Peritoneal cell sheets composed of mesothelial cells and fibroblasts prevent intra-abdominal adhesion formation in a rat model
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Kawanishi, K., Yamato, M., Sakiyama, R., Okano, T. and Nitta, K. (2013), Peritoneal cell sheets composed of mesothelial cells and fibroblasts prevent intra-abdominal adhesion formation in a rat model. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1860
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!