Peritoneal cell sheets composed of mesothelial cells and fibroblasts prevent intra-abdominal adhesion formation in a rat model
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Kawanishi, K., Yamato, M., Sakiyama, R., Okano, T. and Nitta, K. (2013), Peritoneal cell sheets composed of mesothelial cells and fibroblasts prevent intra-abdominal adhesion formation in a rat model. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1860
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!