SPECT vs. PET monitoring of bone defect healing and biomaterial performance in vivo
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Ventura, M., Franssen, G. M., Oosterwijk, E., Boerman, O. C., Jansen, J. A. and Walboomers, X. F. (2014), SPECT vs. PET monitoring of bone defect healing and biomaterial performance in vivo. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1862
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!