In vitro vascularization of a combined system based on a 3D printing technique
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Liu, L., Wang, J., Xu, Y., Zhang, W., Khang, G. and Wang, X. (2014), In vitro vascularization of a combined system based on a 3D printing technique. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1863
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2013
- the State Key Laboratory of Materials Processing and Die and Mould Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: No. 2012-P03
- Cross-Strait Tsinghua Cooperation Basic Research. Grant Number: No.2012THZ02-3
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Nos. 81271665 and 30970748
- National High Tech 863 Grant. Grant Number: No. 2009AA043801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!