Electromagnetic fields promote osteogenesis of rat mesenchymal stem cells through the PKA and ERK1/2 pathways
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Yong, Y., Ming, Z. D., Feng, L., Chun, Z. W. and Hua, W. (2014), Electromagnetic fields promote osteogenesis of rat mesenchymal stem cells through the PKA and ERK1/2 pathways. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1864
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51077065
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2011CDC032
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!