These authors contributed equally to this study.
Genipin-crosslinked gelatin–silk fibroin hydrogels for modulating the behaviour of pluripotent cells
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Sun, W., Incitti, T., Migliaresi, C., Quattrone, A., Casarosa, S. and Motta, A. (2014), Genipin-crosslinked gelatin–silk fibroin hydrogels for modulating the behaviour of pluripotent cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1868
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!