The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Utilizing tissue-engineered cartilage or BMNC-PLGA composites to fill empty spaces during autologous osteochondral mosaicplasty in porcine knees
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Zuo, Q., Cui, W., Liu, F., Wang, Q., Chen, Z. and Fan, W. (2014), Utilizing tissue-engineered cartilage or BMNC-PLGA composites to fill empty spaces during autologous osteochondral mosaicplasty in porcine knees. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1872
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81000800
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!