Generation of composites for bone tissue-engineering applications consisting of gellan gum hydrogels mineralized with calcium and magnesium phosphate phases by enzymatic means
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Douglas, T. E. L., Krawczyk, G., Pamula, E., Declercq, H. A., Schaubroeck, D., Bucko, M. M., Balcaen, L., Van Der Voort, P., Bliznuk, V., van den Vreken, N. M. F., Dash, M., Detsch, R., Boccaccini, A. R., Vanhaecke, F., Cornelissen, M. and Dubruel, P. (2014), Generation of composites for bone tissue-engineering applications consisting of gellan gum hydrogels mineralized with calcium and magnesium phosphate phases by enzymatic means. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1875
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!