Fluorescent imaging of endothelial cells in bioengineered blood vessels: the impact of crosslinking of the scaffold
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Niu, G., Sapoznik, E., Lu, P., Criswell, T., Mohs, A. M., Wang, G., Lee, S.-J., Xu, Y. and Soker, S. (2014), Fluorescent imaging of endothelial cells in bioengineered blood vessels: the impact of crosslinking of the scaffold. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1876
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HL098912–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!