These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered as co-first authors.
Biocompatibility evaluation of tissue-engineered valved venous conduit by reseeding autologous bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells and multipotent adult progenitor cells into heterogeneous decellularized venous matrix
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Shen, M.-r., Xiong, S.-h., Yuan, J.-m., Liu, Z., Zhang, Y.-z., Dang, R.-s., Yang, X.-q., Zhang, X. and Zhang, C.-s. (2014), Biocompatibility evaluation of tissue-engineered valved venous conduit by reseeding autologous bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells and multipotent adult progenitor cells into heterogeneous decellularized venous matrix. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1877
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30672045
- the Military Project. Grant Number: CWS12J087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!