Anchoring a cytoactive factor in a wound bed promotes healing
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Chattopadhyay, S., Guthrie, K. M., Teixeira, L., Murphy, C. J., Dubielzig, R. R., McAnulty, J. F. and Raines, R. T. (2014), Anchoring a cytoactive factor in a wound bed promotes healing. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1886
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AR044276 and RC2 AR058971
- University of Wisconsin–Madison Biophysics Instrumentation Facility. Grant Numbers: 9512577, S10 RR13790
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!