These authors contributed equally to this work.
In vitro development of engineered muscle using a scaffold based on the pressure-activated microsyringe (PAM) technique
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Cei, D., Malena, A., de Maria, C., Loro, E., Sandri, F., del Moro, G., Bettio, S., Vergani, L. and Vozzi, G. (2014), In vitro development of engineered muscle using a scaffold based on the pressure-activated microsyringe (PAM) technique. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1894
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!