Effect of biomimetic zinc-containing tricalcium phosphate (Zn–TCP) on the growth and osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Chou, J., Hao, J., Hatoyama, H., Ben-Nissan, B., Milthorpe, B. and Otsuka, M. (2014), Effect of biomimetic zinc-containing tricalcium phosphate (Zn–TCP) on the growth and osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1901
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!