Delivering stem cells to the healthy heart on biological sutures: effects on regional mechanical function
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
How to Cite
Tao, Z.-W., Favreau, J. T., Guyette, J. P., Hansen, K. J., Lessard, J., Burford, E., Pins, G. D. and Gaudette, G. R. (2014), Delivering stem cells to the healthy heart on biological sutures: effects on regional mechanical function. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. doi: 10.1002/term.1904
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21HL093639
- American Heart Association. Grant Numbers: 0935013N, 12PRE9020036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!