Characterization of a human fetal spinal cord stem cell line, NSI-566RSC, and its induction to functional motoneurons
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 181–193, March 2010
How to Cite
Guo, X., Johe, K., Molnar, P., Davis, H. and Hickman, J. (2010), Characterization of a human fetal spinal cord stem cell line, NSI-566RSC, and its induction to functional motoneurons. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 4: 181–193. doi: 10.1002/term.223
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01NS050452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!