These authors equally contributed to this work.
Tissue-engineered constructs based on SPCL scaffolds cultured with goat marrow cells: functionality in femoral defects
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 41–49, January 2011
How to Cite
Rodrigues, M. T., Gomes, M. E., Viegas, C. A., Azevedo, J. T., Dias, I. R., Guzón, F. M. and Reis, R. L. (2011), Tissue-engineered constructs based on SPCL scaffolds cultured with goat marrow cells: functionality in femoral defects. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 5: 41–49. doi: 10.1002/term.287
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2010
- European Union-funded STREP Project HIPPOCRATES. Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2003-505758
- European NoE EXPERTISSUES. Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2004-500283
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!