This article was published online on 23 July 2010. An error was subsequently identified in one of the author's surname. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 07 September 2010.
Scaffold-free 3D cellulose acetate membrane-based cultures form large cartilaginous constructs †
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 151–155, February 2011
How to Cite
Mayer-Wagner, S., Schiergens, T. S., Sievers, B., Redeker, J. I., Schmitt, B., Buettner, A., Jansson, V. and Müller, P. E. (2011), Scaffold-free 3D cellulose acetate membrane-based cultures form large cartilaginous constructs . J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 5: 151–155. doi: 10.1002/term.300
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2009
- ‘Förderung für Forschung und Lehre’ programme from the University of Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!