These authors contributed equally to the contents of this paper.
Advanced maturation by electrical stimulation: Differences in response between C2C12 and primary muscle progenitor cells
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 529–539, July 2011
How to Cite
Langelaan, M. L. P., Boonen, K. J. M., Rosaria-Chak, K. Y., van der Schaft, D. W. J., Post, M. J. and Baaijens, F. P. T. (2011), Advanced maturation by electrical stimulation: Differences in response between C2C12 and primary muscle progenitor cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 5: 529–539. doi: 10.1002/term.345
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!