Phenotypic differences during the osteogenic differentiation of single cell-derived clones isolated from human lipoaspirates
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 589–599, August 2011
How to Cite
Paredes, B., Santana, A., Arribas, M. I., Vicente-Salar, N., de Aza, P. N., Roche, E., Such, J. and Reig, J. A. (2011), Phenotypic differences during the osteogenic differentiation of single cell-derived clones isolated from human lipoaspirates. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 5: 589–599. doi: 10.1002/term.351
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
- Fundación de Investigación Médica Mutua Madrileña
- Caja Mediterráneo-CAM
- Generalitat Valenciana
- Instituto Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: FEDER: PS09/01093
- Merk-Serono 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MAT2006-12749-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!