Controlled gelation and degradation rates of injectable hyaluronic acid-based hydrogels through a double crosslinking strategy
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 790–797, November 2011
How to Cite
Tan, H., Li, H., Rubin, J. P. and Marra, K. G. (2011), Controlled gelation and degradation rates of injectable hyaluronic acid-based hydrogels through a double crosslinking strategy. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 5: 790–797. doi: 10.1002/term.378
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R01CA114246-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!