Dermal matrix scaffold engineered with adult mesenchymal stem cells and platelet-rich plasma as a potential tool for tissue repair and regeneration
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 125–134, February 2012
How to Cite
Formigli, L., Benvenuti, S., Mercatelli, R., Quercioli, F., Tani, A., Mirabella, C., Dama, A., Saccardi, R., Mazzanti, B., Cellai, I. and Zecchi-Orlandini, S. (2012), Dermal matrix scaffold engineered with adult mesenchymal stem cells and platelet-rich plasma as a potential tool for tissue repair and regeneration. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 6: 125–134. doi: 10.1002/term.405
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze to S.Z.-O.
- Italian Ministry of Universities to S.Z.-O. and L.F.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!