This article was published online on 27 March 2011. An error was subsequently identified in the legend of figure 5b. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 17 June 2011.
In-depth physiological characterization of primary human hepatocytes in a 3D hollow-fiber bioreactor†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages e207–e218, August 2011
How to Cite
Mueller, D., Tascher, G., Müller-Vieira, U., Knobeloch, D., Nuessler, A. K., Zeilinger, K., Heinzle, E. and Noor, F. (2011), In-depth physiological characterization of primary human hepatocytes in a 3D hollow-fiber bioreactor. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 5: e207–e218. doi: 10.1002/term.418
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- German BMBF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!