These authors contributed equally to this study.
Feasibility of ceramic–polymer composite cryogels as scaffolds for bone tissue engineering
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 421–433, June 2012
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Lorenzo, L. M., Saldaña, L., Benito-Garzón, L., García-Carrodeguas, R., de Aza, S., Vilaboa, N. and Román, J. S. (2012), Feasibility of ceramic–polymer composite cryogels as scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 6: 421–433. doi: 10.1002/term.443
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!