Adipose tissue and bone marrow-derived stem cells react similarly in an ischaemia-like microenvironment
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 473–485, June 2012
How to Cite
Tse, K.-H., Kingham, P. J., Novikov, L. N. and Wiberg, M. (2012), Adipose tissue and bone marrow-derived stem cells react similarly in an ischaemia-like microenvironment. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 6: 473–485. doi: 10.1002/term.452
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2010
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- Umeå University
- European Union Regional Development Fund
- County of Västerbotten, Magn
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!