Characterization and potential applications of progenitor-like cells isolated from horse amniotic membrane
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 622–635, August 2012
How to Cite
Lange-Consiglio, A., Corradetti, B., Bizzaro, D., Magatti, M., Ressel, L., Tassan, S., Parolini, O. and Cremonesi, F. (2012), Characterization and potential applications of progenitor-like cells isolated from horse amniotic membrane. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 6: 622–635. doi: 10.1002/term.465
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!