The suitability of human adipose-derived stem cells for the engineering of ligament tissue
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 702–709, October 2012
How to Cite
Eagan, M. J., Zuk, P. A., Zhao, K.-W., Bluth, B. E., Brinkmann, E. J., Wu, B. M. and McAllister, D. R. (2012), The suitability of human adipose-derived stem cells for the engineering of ligament tissue. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 6: 702–709. doi: 10.1002/term.474
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!