Flow perfusion maintains ex vivo bone viability: a novel model for bone biology research
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 769–776, November 2012
How to Cite
Davidson, E. H., Reformat, D. D., Allori, A., Canizares, O., Janelle Wagner, I., Saadeh, P. B. and Warren, S. M. (2012), Flow perfusion maintains ex vivo bone viability: a novel model for bone biology research. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 6: 769–776. doi: 10.1002/term.478
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!